Zoom Wash Club Terms and Conditions
Membership is valid for one vehicle registration only. Membership is site specific and can only be used at the site of initial purchase.
For customers using the monthly direct debit service, the first month must be paid upfront and membership fee with be billed automatically to your credit, debit card or nominated bank account on the day corresponding to commencement date each month thereafter until such time as the agreement is finished or terminated by you or Zoom Carwash. Minimum Monthly Wash Club Membership is 3 months from the date of commencement. This program cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or programs including Zoom Carwash Loyalty Cards.
Membership is not valid for vehicles that cannot fit on the conveyor or ride through the tunnel auto wash. Wash additions and detailing may be purchased at regular price. Zoom Carwash reserves the right to close sites due to inclement weather or equipment issues. Zoom Carwash reserves the right to modify or cancel this program or any membership at any time for any reason. Membership is transferable upon the purchase of a new vehicle and upon notice to Zoom Carwash. No refunds or credits will be given for partial periods. Membership may be cancelled with 2 weeks written notice or via our website www.zoomcarwash.com.au.
Vehicles may be subject to dirty vehicle surcharges. All care taken but no responsibility accepted. This includes but is not limited to:
- Any non-factory installed items.
- Number plates and protectors.
- Antennas and UHF aerials.
- All plastic attachments.
- Damaged paintwork or pin strips.
- Scratching caused by hand washing or other car washes.
- Glued on parts or signage.
- Running boards.
- Loose chrome, rubber or plastic moldings.
- Emblems, stickers and badges.
- Oversized side and rear mirrors.
- Damaged side mirrors internally or externally.
- Cracked windscreens.
- Painted or damaged wheels and plastic rims.
- Vehicles excluded from the wash club.
Utes with aluminum or steel trays. Vehicles with side awnings. Vehicles exceeding the height limit of 2.1m. Vehicles with cage racks and other uncommon modifications.